GLASS AND METAL COCKTAIL TABLE. PINE ROUND DINING TABLES.
Glass And Metal Cocktail Table
- These machines are smaller versions of the standard pinball machine, usually about the size of a cocktail table, from where they get their name. These machines have no backbox and the playfield top glass is unsloped and horizontal, allowing drinks to be placed on it.
- A long and low table normally positioned in front of a sofa, which provides a surface for serving. Find a coffee table.
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- metallic element: any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- Gold and silver (as tinctures in blazoning)
- Broken stone for use in making roads
- A solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, and alloys such as brass and steel)
- metallic: containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal; "a metallic compound"; "metallic luster"; "the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades"- Ambrose Bierce
glass & metal cocktail table
espresso finish dining room table
billiard table dining table
stainless steel dining room table
wood and glass dining table
art deco dining room tables
oval drop leaf dining table
coffee table centerpieces
mirrored buffet tables
wooden table chair