WOOD LEGS FOR TABLES - PITBOSS FOLDING POKER TABLE.
Wood Legs For Tables
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- Travel by foot; walk
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- Run away
Handcrafted table and bench 4
My father-in-law hand built this table and benches for kids. It's for sale on Craigslist for $120. If your interested, send me a message for more details.
"I handcrafted this table and two benches out of beautiful native cherry with the intent that this set could be used and passed down for many generations. Mortise and tenon joinery for the table legs and aprons and super sturdy dovetailed benches insure these pieces of furniture are as durable and rugged as they are attractive. A hand rubbed multiple layer child safe finish brings out the cherry woods grain and patina and will stand up well to hard use. This set is easily sturdy enough for mom or dad to sit and engage with their child on the child's level to do arts and crafts, play games, or to have a tea party. Table dimensions: 19 1/2" w X 25 1/2" l X 20 1/2" h. Bench dimensions : 8" w X 17 1/2" l X 14 1/2" h. All edges and corners are gently rounded for safety. This set is sized to accommodate toddlers through mid elementary aged children."
we know finding small furnitures for small spaces is not easy.
thus we create a nice table-for-two from a real game board, and teak wood for the table legs to make it extra sturdy
here, we call this game "karambol" or finger billiard.
what is it called in your country?
lift top coffee table oak
60 x 60 square dining table
oak wine table
marble round dining table
outdoor leisure bistro table patio heater
elegant buffet tables
cherry wood dining room tables
oak table restaurant
glass patio table and chairs