Square drop leaf dining table. Round dining table seats 12
Square Drop Leaf Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A type of table having a hinged leaves that hang vertically when not in use, allowing for saved space. The leaves are supported by brackets, when raised, which enlarges the usuable surface of the tabletop.
- a hinged leaf on a table that can be raised and supported by a bracket
- A hinged table leaf
- A hinged extension flap to a table, dropping vertically when not in use, which can be supported horizontally by a swing leg, a fly bracket or a loper. It's often made using a rule joint, but may be a butt.
- having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a square
- Having or in the form of two right angles
- squarely: in a straight direct way; "looked him squarely in the eye"; "ran square into me"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a cube
80" x 50", Oak Eastern Dining Table, tabletop created from 1.5" thick hardwood, Add three 12" leaves, No drop legs, Standard rectangular Tabletop, Standard square edge, No fluting.
8 Custom Oak Chairs without Arms, Eastern top (everything above the seat) with Railroad Bottom (the seat and everything below it), Standard wooden seats, No fluting.
WOOD FINISH: Blackened Oak
Xiamen, China - more during the pre-typhoon wierd light the other morning. The typhoon veered away from here fortunately but did much damage in other places not too far away. Soon I will show you the water drop and cat hair on the tip of this leaf.
mission style coffee tables
round wooden table and chairs
free wooden picnic table plans
bernhardt console table
pedestal for tables
canopy console table
folding beach tables
bases for glass top tables